|Price (Indian)||Price (Foreigner)|
|₹ 4000/Elephant* Onwards (Max 4 Persons are allowed in ONE Elephant)||₹ 4000/Elephant* Onwards (Max 4 Persons are allowed in ONE Elephant)|
|Zones:- Sitabani (Corbett Landscape)||Zones:- Sitabani (Corbett Landscape)|
|Timings:- Morning 6:00 AM - 8:00 AM | Evening 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM||Timings:- Morning 6:00 AM - 8:00 AM | Evening 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
Based at Dhikuli, a Village just 10Kms away from the main town Ramnagar, Elephant Safaris are conducted in the Reserve Forest overlapping River Kosi. Imagine yourself seated atop an Elephant, Crossing a River & then entering a dense Forest. The Duration for the Elephant Safari is 02 Hours.
Corbett Elephant safari online permit booking for Dhikala, Bijrani, Jhirna, Dhikala, Dhela, Durgadevi and Corbett Landscape. Corbett National Park offers you with the facilities of Jungle Safari. One can look for nature safari, to have bird watching and enjoying the precious nature. You can also have Elephant safari through the jungles of Corbett and if lucky enough can even spot some tigers. If tourists are scheduling a courageous holidays in Himalayan district, the Corbett National Park is the best objective and the Elephant safari is the top choice. The tricky species of natural world can be searched effortlessly. A certified & specialized Environmentalist will also convoy with tourist. Relax the superb loveliness of the Corbett National Park and find out the prosperity of flora and fauna through Elephant safari.
As the entire periphery of the Jim Corbett National Park falls under restricted and protected area, so official permission is required to visit the core area of the tiger territory. There are two kinds of official permits issued by the government for entering into any safari zone of the park. Day visit permit (for Elephant/canter safari) and Permits for night stay inside the Government forest lodges The day visit permits are required by Indian nationals as well as foreigners for entering into any tourism zone in Corbett National Park. Accommodation inside the park is possible after obtaining night stay permit that are issued by issuing authorities of Government officials.
Terms & Conditions
- Day visit to all zones are strictly regulated as per the scientifically calculated carrying capacity and only a limited number of vehicles are permitted entry during each morning and afternoon.
- Permits for day visits to the Sonanadi Ecotourism zone can be obtained from the visitor reception center located at Kotdwar.
- Permits for day visits to other zones are available online on our website.
- Visitors are advised to acquaint themselves with gate timings and arrive well before the designated time to avoid any inconvenience.
- Private vehicles are 'not' allowed entry for tourism purposes into the park and visitors use specially designed vehicles, registered with CTR for this purpose. Day visits to the Dhikala Ecotourism Zone are permitted only through the specially designed Canter buses via Ramganga Conducted Tours.
- Visitors can also enjoy elephant rides at Bijrani and Dhikala ecotourism Zone, which is available on 'First come, first get' basis.
- Canteen facilities are available at Dhikala, Bijrani and Gairal. At other locations, kitchen facilities have been provided
- PHOTO ID Proofs: ADHAR CARD or DRIVING LICENCE or PASSPORT or PAN CARD or STUDENT ID or VOTER ID : that are Accepted - we require the number only - Scan copy is not required.
- The First Traveller listed on the Booking form has to carry the same ID Proof as submitted for Booking Elephant Safari to visiting Corbett National Park.
- All other Travellers also have to carry an ID Proof.
- Charges are NON-REFUNDABLE.
More Related Safari
Corbett Online Safari
Jim Corbett National Park
Corbett Jeep Safari
Visitors can book online Jeep Safari for different zones of Corbett National park namely Bijrani, Jhirna, Dhikala, Dhela, Durgadevi, Corbett Landscape, Garjiya, Phato. All the procedures of Jeep Safari Booking.
Corbett Elephant Safari
Welcome to Elephant Safari Booking in Jim Corbett National Park. For those people who would like to experience the wilderness of a national park at its best, the option to stay at an FRH inside the park